Calbee UK Ltd Privacy Notice
Here at Calbee UK we take our responsibilities to protect your privacy very seriously and recognise our responsibility to handle, manage and secure your data appropriately and legally. We operate in compliance with the European General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection Act 2018 (UK).
Calbee UK is a Data Controller for the personal data we collect about our customers, prospective customers, employees, potential new employees and those enquiring about our products. This privacy notice explains what you can expect when Calbee UK collects and processes your personal information.
- • We keep to a minimum the information we hold about you.
- • We use your data to provide our services to you, meet our legal obligations, improve our website and provide you with updates about our products and services.
- • We delete your data when it is no longer needed for these things.
- • We take security seriously.
- • We do not record telephone calls.
- • We will not share your information with any other companies without your permission unless required to by law.
- • We will not sell your information.
- • Your data will not be processed outside the EEA.
- • We use website cookies.
- • We are happy to answer your questions about any of this.
Calbee is registered with the Information Commissioner's Office (ZA123460).
At Calbee we take security seriously and are committed to information security best practice. Calbee will store, process and transmit (when necessary) your information securely, we will do this using encryption and recognised appropriate security controls. We will ensure our staff respect your data and your privacy and when no longer required we will dispose of your data in a secure manner using recognised deletion and sanitisation techniques, cross cut shredding or appropriately vetted disposal contractors.
You have the following rights regarding your privacy and your personal data:
- • To be informed and understand how your data will be used, secured and managed.
- • To access your personal data we hold about you and understand how we process it.
- • To have your data kept accurate and up to date and to be disposed of securely when no longer required.
- • In some circumstances, to restrict our processing of your data, and/or to request we erase your personal data where this is appropriate.
- • To object to our processing or withdraw previously given consent.
Not all rights will apply to all processing, however if you want to exercise any of these rights, please just contact us.
If you have concerns or a complaint about how we handle your data please contact us and we will endeavour to resolve the issue. If you remain unhappy with how we have resolved your concern or complaint you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner's Office for an independent review.
Information we hold about visitors to our website
We generate log files from various servers: this will include an IP address assigned to you or, more likely, to someone who provides you with Internet access.
Dealing with enquiries
If you have requested information e.g. Our ‘Contact Us Page’ or via email, we will follow up on your enquiry and see if there is a way in which we can help you.
We keep a record of enquiries received, to help us plan our business strategy and check that we are offering what potential customers and consumers want.
When someone visits www.calbee.co.uk we use a third party service, Google Analytics, to collect standard internet log information and details of visitor behaviour patterns. We do this to find out things such as the number of visitors to the various parts of the site. This information is only processed in a way which does not identify anyone. We do not make, and do not allow Google to make, any attempt to find out the identities of those visiting our website.
If you have any questions or concerns about this Privacy Statement or how we handle your personal data please contact us
- • 1200 Century Way, Thorpe Park, Leeds, LS15 8ZA
- • 0330 660 0015 (We do not record our calls)
- • email@example.com
Changes to this privacy notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 24th May 2018.